Wires can a problem, especially for portable devices and gadgets.
From mouse to keyboards and from earbuds to smartphone chargers, we have seen everything up till now with wires. 😉
But with the course of time, certain improvements and tweaks have been made by big companies to get rid of cords and at this point, we are very close to achieving this.
Take the example of earbuds here for a second. If you are an avid music lover, you pass your days with earbuds on the ears for most of the time.
How about replacing it with wireless earbuds?
Similarly, most of us still use the wired charger to charge your smartphone. The same problem persists here.
The wire often tangles into itself and also it is vulnerable to electrical fluctuation which may directly damage your phone.
Lumia and Samsung phones have been using wireless charging since 2013 and 2014 respectively. iPhone is a little bit late to the race but still, latest iPhone X comes with wireless charging support.
So it is pretty much clear that we are moving towards wireless future.
It may not be the effective method of charging smartphones at the moment but technology has been advancing with great speed and who knows the wired chargers would become history soon.
A statistical report indicates that wireless chargers will take over traditional chargers by the mid of third decade of the century. From a technological point of view, it is not very far.
Well, they might be a little bit expensive too but they would get to the reasonable price once market demands get a reasonable proportion.
These are the best Wireless Chargers in the market right now picked by our reviewers:
|Name||Power Output||Standard||Weight||Cable included?||Price on Amazon|
|1. WoodPuck Bamboo Edition Qi||1.5 Amp||Qi||6.4 ounces||Yes|
|2. Buy Now From Amazon|
|2.0 Amp||Qi||4.12 Oz||Yes|
|4. Samsung Fast Charge Convertible Stand||2Amp||Qi||117grm||Yes|
|5. TYLT VU Wireless Charging Car Mount 3 Coil Qi Charger||5w, 1amp||Qi||161g(5.7oz)||yes|
|6. Qi Stone plus||1A(1A USB)||Qi||135g||yes|
|7. Incipio Ghost 220||2A||Qi||4.12 Oz||Yes|
|8. PELSON||1A(2.4A USB)||Qi||154g||Yes|
|9. Mophie Wireless||10W||Qi||141g||Yes|
|10. Seneo Note 8 fast wireless charger||7.5W||Qi||6.4 ounces|
1. WoodPuck Bamboo Edition Qi Wireless Charging Pad (Editor’s Choice)
Science is developing by leaps and bounds; including wireless charger is the new technology in fashion.
Numerous companies are bringing together various wireless chargers for the smartphone users who are always in a rush.
So let us with begin with the review:
The wood puck wireless charger looks like a paperweight at first glance.
However, it is a very useful tiny device with hidden charger or USB plug.
The WoodPunk bamboo edition wireless charger pad is compatible with plentiful devices such as:
|Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, S6, S7, S7 Edge, Note 3, Note 4|
|Nexus 4, 5, 6, 7, Moto Droid Turbo, Moto 360 Watch|
|Nokia Lumia Icon, HTC Droid DNA, Maxx & Mini|
|Sony Z3v, Z4v, Pixel XL with UniQi|
|iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6S, SE, 6S Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 5, 5C|
|Alpha with PWRcard and SlimPWRcard. And the list goes on.|
The key features of woodpuck wireless chargers will be discussing in this paragraph the Product size is 5.9 x 5.9 x 1.6 inches. While easy to carry around its weight is not much, the size of Woodpuck is 6.4 ounces.
Moreover, T150-BAM is the model number of the device. Due to its remarkable qualities, it is securing position among top mobile accessories ranking order. Its Battery power is 1.5 amps.
- Available in many colors and designs
- Hidden USB port
- Wooden design enables it to charge consequently
- It is affordable
- Compatible with almost all smartphones
- It troubles while charging the device, especially when your phone has a protector
I highly recommend this product since it does complete justice to the money you invest.
2. Yootech Fast Charger:
One of them is Yootech wireless charging pad which is an entry level charger but does perform its duty at a fine level.
On rubber pad, we have Yootech logo in grey which looks fine to me.
The device has hardly 5 cm or radius which makes it one of the smallest charging pads and I really don’t mind it as long as it grips my phone firmly. On the other side, it is beautifully thick with only 1 cm of thickness.
Once you put your smartphone on the pad, it would light up thanks to LEDs that show that phone is being charged.
They would turn off after ten seconds to make sure you get a good sleep. Yootech named this function as a sleep-friendly mode.
At this low price, we have only USB C to USB A cable which might be a problem because we have no wall charger. But still, you have the price cut at cost of some facilities.
There are basically two modes of charging here. One is standard charging mode which operates at 5W of output power. It is compatible with any QI enabled device such as Galaxy S6 and Nexus 6 etc.
It would take about 5 hours on average to complete the charging process.
The second one is rather interesting and is named as fast charging mode. At the moment, it supports a short list of six smartphones namely Samsung S8, S8 Plus, Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, Note 5 and S6 Edge because all of them support fast charging.
You can get them fully charged within 2.5-3 hours, nearly half the standard charging time.
So it is pretty much clear that this device covers up most of the budgeted oriented user needs and has a very fine performance chart.
On the other hand, it supports fast charging which has become and outraging demand nowadays.
- 1.4 times faster that other wireless chargers
- Permits user to use the device even if it's charging on the stand
- As soon as you place your mobile on the stand, Samsung wireless charger will automatically provide wireless power
- Compatible with almost all Samsung Galaxy phone
- It's mostly compatible with Samsung Galaxy phones only
On a concluding note, if you want the fastest charging for your smartphone, this product is definitely the preferred choice.
3. Anker Wireless Charger Charging Pad (Editor’s Choice)
Similarly, companies are seriously working on the mobile accessories, since its demand is cumulative with every single day.
One of the accessories is a wireless charger for the mobile phones. 😉
Down below we will be reviewing the Anker Wireless Charger Charging Pad hurling recently in the market.
The company sells the item with friendly customer service and 18 months warranty of the device.
The quick LED portrays the charging status. The following product is compatible with the below devices:
|iPhone 8, iPhone 8 plus|
|iPhone X and much more|
While the fastest charging facility is applicable on smartphones like:
|Samsung Galaxy S7, S8|
|Note 5 and S7 edge|
|Galaxy S6 plus, S8 plus|
Anker Wireless Charger Charging Pad is sleek and compact, weighing just 2.2 ounces this product is super easy to travel around.
The product approaches with the power port wireless 10 and 3feet USB cable but without a wall charger.
Next to discussing will be the highlighting features of the product and the drawback of Anker Wireless Charger Charging Pad.
Some of its Pros and cons are as follows:
- It can charge upto 3 devices at a time. Two on the tray and one through the USb port at the side
- Its modern design match well with the environment
- This charger can charger your Samsung phones and accessories as well
- It is not compatible with many mobile phones
- Lastly, it’s on the higher side in terms of price
4. Samsung Fast Charge Wireless Charging Convertible Stand
The company is working really hard in the department of mobile accessories.
Down beneath is the detailed study about a fresh wireless charger by Samsung famous as Samsung Fast Charge Wireless Charging Convertible Stand.
One of the most loved wireless chargers Samsung Fast Charge Wireless Charging Convertible Stand is famous due to an innovative design and outstanding characteristics.
The product is compatible with devices like:
|Samsung Galaxy S7|
|Samsung wireless headphones and other accessories|
Through Samsung Fast Charge Wireless Charging Convertible Stand say goodbye to those wire chargers for your smartphones.
Its design is inspired by modern home furniture so without looking odd it adds on to the surroundings.
Samsung Fast Charge Wireless Charging Convertible Stand is a gift by the masterminds of Samsung.
Time to check some of the benefits it offers and obviously every picture has a darker side, likewise how perfect a product there are some loopholes that need to be covered.
- Convert your wireless charger from a pad to a stand
- Up to 9 watt wireless Fast Charge
- Multiple charging coils
- Built in fan to cool your phone
- It is not compatible with many mobile phones
All in all, it’s a highly recommended product for Samsung users who use more than one mobile at a time.
5. TYLT VU Wireless Charging Car Mount 3 Coil Qi Charger
The companies have come up with a number of mobile covers or holders etc. but recently a car charging mount that is yet to come in marketing this year is creating a lot of buzzes.
A wireless charger for sure an inordinate idea. So let’s check out the details of this gadget.
TYLT VU Wireless Charging Car Mount 3 Coil Qi Charger has title signifies takes a tight grip on your mobile phone from three sides, keeping it secure.
The car mounts hail from in different attractive colors. It’s easy to rotate structure can be sync as, well.
The device is compatible with various smartphones like:
|Samsung Galaxy S6|
|Lumina 920 , Lumina 928|
|Nexus 4, 5, 6 and the list continues|
The TYLT car mount charger comes with a one-year warranty.
The charger has 3 sides cover for the mobile. It is 7.2 ounces in weight and 160mm in height, 70 mm in width while 130 mm thick.
It charges the mobile at 1 ampere whenever car starts. Its phone release mechanism is simple, all you have to do is just release the phone by one touch since spring is attached to it and you are good to go.
- Charge two devices at a time
- Its 3.6 inches wide so can easily adjust all sorts of phones
- Its adjustable shape helps you look at the mobile in case of navigation or any other use
- • The only flaw is that it does charge your phone but not a fast charger like other devices
This car mount wireless charger is for people who travel a lot and has less time to charge the phone.
6. Qi Stone plus Wireless Charger for iPhone/Samsung
The manufacturers are completely aware of the fact that people and their lives are really busy and mobile is changing into a necessity for the people so they are striving hard to make different and useful wireless chargers for the phones that are attractive looking as well.
Talking about wireless charger there is a huge variety available in the market when every product in outstanding in its one way.
In this analysis, we will be covering Qi Stone wireless chargers.
The name Qi Stone is self-explanatory, it is obvious that this wireless charger is in the shape of a stone, hence banding accordingly.
Qi Stone prefers Qi supporting devices but here is the list of other devices it can work with:
|Samsung Galaxy S4, S5, S6, S7, S7 edge|
|iPhone series including X, 8, 8Plus, 7, 7plus, 6, 6S, 6plus, 5, 5C, 5S|
|Nexus 4,5,6,7 and Motorola mobiles|
|Nokia Lumina mobiles and more|
Qi Stone Plus (the model number) is a compact device comprising of 8 ounces weight easy to carry in the purse. Its dimension is 6.1 x 3.8 x 1.7 inches.
This gadget has a USB port for connecting another device to charge. As discussed above it can charge all sorts of mobile devices other than Qi supported including smartwatches.
The device claims the fastest charging facility for people whose life is mobile.
- It charges two mobiles at a time
- 4000 MAH powerful battery
- This device is so compact
- The primary verify of Qi Stone plus is that it's the only completely wireless chargers I.e. Itself charges wirelessly and other mobiles also wirelessly by simply placing on it. However, a USB-port is installed for wired charger as well
- It often heats up the device while charging
- The price is higher as compared to others
On an ending note, this effort of TYLT to provide its customer’s totally wireless experience is noticed worthy.
7. Incipio Ghost 220 Wireless Charger:
It has a length of 7 inches and height of 3.5 inches.
The reason why this device is so big as compared to other devices is that it can charge two Qi-enabled devices at the same time.
Furthermore, a third device can also be charged thanks to 2.4 A charging which takes a number of devices to three. I think it’s a great deal of improvement and innovation. 😉
The design looks very fine in black and material this time is plastic to keep the weight in control. Along the thickness, we have two LEDs which show the charging status of the device.
Being a large device, we have dedicated sections on the top for both smartphones.
We have a power output of 1A which is somewhat low in my opinion because if you are going to charging more than one devices, it would split up and will take more time to charge.
That’s a clear drawback but packing with more power means again a larger design. We have to make a compromise here I guess.
Third charging device can’t be charged wirelessly and you have to power it up using micro USB cable. The top surface is scratch free and holds your phone with good grip.
Just like any other wireless charger, you better make surface contact between your phone and charging pad for effective charging.
Using thick pad will create connection problem.
Overall charging is satisfying with no major lags. Three devices at the same time would work but still not recommended.
- The chief benefit is that you can answer a call while charging, once the device is connected it won’t interrupt the charging
- This small gadget does not take much space on the desk top
- This product is quiet affordable
- It is easy to use
- It is mostly Samsung smart phone supporting, hence limiting the market
- Works with one device at a time
8. PELSON Fast Wireless Charger
The company specializes in mobile power Banks (also known as wireless chargers).
The company is exporting its products all around the world with a record of high customer satisfaction.
Pleson offers a huge range of power banks at affordable prices for all types of people.
Here in this article, we will be studying Fast Wireless Charger, PLESON Wireless Charger Cell QI Fast Wireless Charging Pad Stand.
Pleson wireless charger is the fastest wireless charger as it charges up to 1.4 times faster than normal mobile chargers.
The device is made of rubber which minimizes the chances of slipping. Its LED indicator is automatic.
It can charge numerous electronic gadgets, there, you can name is a multi-tasker.
Fast Wireless Charger, PELSON Wireless Charger has two levels of charging a device i.e. normal and fastest.
Furthermore, it is compatible with cell phones like:
|Samsung galaxyS6, s6 Edge|
|Blackberry Z30 (Verizon)|
|Moto Droid Turbo, Motorola Moto 360 Smart Watch, Moto Droid Maxx, Droid Mini|
|Nokia Lumia 920 / 1020 / 928 / 1520|
|LG D1L, LG LTE2, LG G2 (Verizon)|
While some mobiles needing some extra receivers are:
|LG G3, LG G4|
|iPhone 7 , 7 Plus , 6 , 6 Plus, 6S , 5C, 5S, 5, 4, 4S|
|Samsung S5, S4, S3, Note 4, Note 3|
|Nokia 720, Nokia 820|
Moreover, super-fast charging is for:
|Samsung S7, S7 Edge, Note 5, S6 Edge Plus|
This product is among the lightest wireless chargers pondering 4.8 ounces.
The highly rated product’s dimension is 3.5 x 3.5 x 0.5 inches, thus easy to travel with.
The company is so confident about their product that they have offered 60 days stress-free return offer.
The fastest charging provides 13.5 W while for normal 5 W powers.
- The fastest charger claims fast charging up to 50 minutes max for selected Samsung devices
- It has sleep friendly feature which means that it won’t beep continually and light LED light will automatically switch off after 10 seconds.
- The device has all the safety measures installed like temperature, voltage etc.
- Lastly it is really cheap
- PLESON Wireless Charger has different levels of charging for mobiles, thus not offering much advantage to iPhone and nokia phones
Henceforth closing, this product is the best among all especially for Samsung users.
9. Mophie Wireless Charging Station:
Currently available only at Apple store, Mophie comes if one of the most compact designs with hefty price tag.
Fully black in color, the upper surface has a rubber layer to catch the phone forcefully.
Mophie claims that rubber surface will not damage the phone’s back thanks to soft-touch coating. 😉
Well, it is still a claim and we have yet to test it.
It has a very similar design to Yootech wireless charger with wall adapter as a plus point. It is compatible with iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X specifically and with any phone which is QI compatible and works under 7.5W in general.
Unlike other charging pads, the rubber covers almost all of the top surface with Mophie’s logo at the center.
Anyways, Mophie charging station is an expensive choice so is your iPhone. The design is fine and rubber quality won’t wear over time.
So it isn’t a bad decision, in my opinion, to pay some extra bucks to ensure safe charging of your $1000 iPhone.
- Ultra-fast charging for Apple devices
- Build in sleep friendly and temperature control mode for the security of your mobile
- Its sleek stand will help you use even when charging
- So many features at reasonable price
Finally, it is the most rates and perfect wireless chargers for office and home. For iPhone users, it is the best option so far.
10. Seneo Note 8 fast wireless charger Qi wireless charger stand.
So science came up with the solution to save our like such as fast food, fast travel, and fast charging.
Since we know the importance of smartphones in our lives as the biggest necessity, nonetheless, we cannot deny the fact that besides the lost list of the advantage the only flaw they have is low battery time.
Therefore, for that geniuses present wireless chargers that are handy and easy to travel. Companies like TYLT, Samsung and Seneo are working really hard in this department.
In this article, we will be looking at some of the features, benefits, and disadvantages of Seneo Note 8 fast wireless charger Qi wireless charger stand.
In the box, you will be receiving a Seneo wireless charger, a user manual, and a USB cord, along with Seneo 18 month’s warranty.
It has built-in modes for charging a mobile i.e. fast and a normal mode. However, fast charging is only for 7 devices which will be discussed later.
The seneo fast wireless charger well-settled with the following:
|Quick charging with Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 Plus, S7, S7 Edge|
|S6 Edge Plus, Note 5, note 8|
|While normal mode for Apple series such as iPhone X and other Qi supporting mobiles|
The modified feature in this model is the LED light, showing the temperature and charging of gadget.
Furthermore, the wireless power bank has overnight charging option. Light in mass it comprises of 6.4 ounces and 5.8 x 3 x 3.5 inches in dimension.
- Its smart overnight charging mode will not overcharge your phone while asleep
- Security system keeps the record of voltage and temperature of a phone
- The advanced LED light keeps you updated if the device is safe or not.
- This works best with Samsung bodies in terms of charging
- The company provides you enough time to adjust with the device and if not you can get your money back in 45 days.
- The smartphone heats up while charging
What is Wireless Charging?
iPhone X is the new boy in the town and it brings innovation and life to iPhone series. Whether it’s Face ID or virtual home button, everything has been given a redesigned interface.
One of the most interesting features that have been part of Samsung for four years is wireless charging.
Let’s not fall into technological and scientific terms but an easy approach to defining wireless charging is as follows:
“Charging of device with the help of electromagnetic waves aided by electric station”
So that is how basically wireless charging works. In other words, you don’t need wire or cord to get your phone charged. That also makes it cordless charging. Well, let’s get out of these definitions and focus on our topic.
Why is Wireless Charging The Best?
But still better late than never. There are some advantages that make this method effective against the wired alternative.
- You simply get rid of all problems that cords normally encounter. For example, the irregular bends and vulnerability to water etc.
- There’s no socket which can get your device heated. Additionally, you don’t have to worry about electrical fluctuations.
- Some charging pads can even charge more than one device at a time.
- Wireless charging pads have a long life as compared to wired ones.
Wireless Charging at Cost of Time:
- Wireless chargers aren’t fast. You have to avail this facility at cost of your time.
- They are relatively more expensive as compared to wired one.
- You can’t enjoy a degree of freedom that a wired charger has. The smartphone can be used while charging with corded charger but sorry mate, this comfort level isn’t available to the wireless method.
- The efficiency of wireless chargers is also a matter of discussion.
In simple words, pros and cons are part of every story. But still we have to admit that wireless charging is the future and iPhone X is just an example of it.
It’s a very general idea that probably after 2025, wired chargers would be a history. Well, it might look like a raw idea but companies are aggressively working on this.
Almost all tech companies are making efforts to make an alternative to wires and this is still a starting phase.
Keeping in view all these factors, I have come with some decent chargers available in the market. Basically, there are four parts of this guide.
- Why do you need wireless charging?
- Is your phone compatible with it?
- What advantages do you get over wired chargers?
- Has it improved your user experience in the course over time or not?
So that concludes our list of best wireless chargers. There are some extraordinary chargers which have improved charging speeds and they also recommend ones.
But they will make you pay some extra bucks. Well, no improvement comes without investment and that is the case here too.
It would be a wrong move to make a quality comparison between wired and wireless chargers because wireless charging has yet to evolve.
But still, at this point, some are doing really well. Samsung and Anker being reputable manufacturers are coming up with something really impressive and hopefully, in near future, we are going to be wireless.